Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Us! It's just Us Chickens!

It's starting! I am starting this blog!! I understand it's the new trend but I think it will be fun to document the first year of our marriage, owning a home, and just living life!

I am "The Wifey" my Husband is "The Hubs" we got married on September 10th, 2011. We had been dating for Just over 9 years. It has been one crazy ride, but totally fun and worth it!



The Wifey, and The Hubs :)
We bought our first house on September 7th, 2011, yep that's right 3 days before our wedding. The best part, The Hubs wanted to move in right away! He's a little crazy like that sometimes, but it makes for great stories.

We have 2 dogs, Gus and Toby. Labs, crazy crazy Labs. Gus(black) Toby(brown) total crazies, but loving and they mind pretty well.

Gus & Toby

So here we go!! I'm glad you are going to be a part of this great journey! Soon here both The Hubs and I will start the Day Zero Project, Thanks to a lot of the girls of the September 2011 Board on The Knot. A great group of ladies!

Come back soon to see our lists!! But mostly to see all of the Shenanigans that happen at The Hendo House!!

<3 The Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment