Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday

Never Fails, I have to spell that out Wed-Nes-Day. But it gets the job done!!

It's a quite slow day here at work. I work in IT, at a Help Desk for a Hospital. It is crazy, and yes of course stressful at times! But I love the people I work with!! I have 2 really good friends at work! J & S. They are crazy fun, and we always have a great time laughing everyday.


This is J and S at work! Crazy funny friends!!

They are great friends! Always with a laugh and a good way to vent! We always do stuff outside of work as well. S has a little boy, such a cutie!! J has 2 kids, but they are both out of the house, her Daughter is in college!

Here is a picture of me that S took after I got the picture of them :)

Not the best picture, but As you can see I am rocking out the Badge!
This is why we are great friends, they know me too well. This is my Christmas gift from them :)
It's very true!!

There isn't much going on today, tonight The Hubs and I are going to have Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato soup for dinner I think. We'll see if that happens!

Well everyone have a happy Wed-Nes-Day!!!

<3 The Wifey


No comments:

Post a Comment