Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Man...It's been a while!

Life has been super crazy at The Hendo House! It is insane around these parts (Yes, I did say that with a southern drawl).

I have missed you all, I have missed you all a lot!

I started a new job with the same company and for the first month I was training with someone each day so I did not get a chance to update my blog like I used to. But now training is over and I am able to be on my own during the days. In the coming posts I will say a little more about my new job, how I miss my co-workers desperately at my previous job, and just general updates on everything! 

I am starting to work on my Day Zero List again. Yes, some of the items will have to be redone and some of them I have been working on even though I haven't been able to blog about them.

I hope my post finds you all well, and wish to hear from each of you! Comments are the best (Hint Hint, Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink!!)

I will leave you today with a super cute video I of course found on Pinterest! Makes me want to get a puppy!!


<3 The Wifey

2 comments: