Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CPR!!! #34

Soooo in High school I had my CPR, because everyone in Gym class had to take it. I never got renewed it because there was no reason to. Of course there is always a reason but I never could see it before.

So when my Sister C said she would teach me I was excited!! C is a Critical Care Paramedic so she knows her stuff. It also was nice because S my coworker and his wife needed to get their CPR renewed.

We has planned to have the meeting at my house, it's the biggest and most room so we could all be in the same room. C was able to bring a few of the Paramedics she works with to renew their CPR as well.

It was a lot of fun, about 2 and a half hours and a couple of people that I didn't know. But They were people my sisters worked with. All in All we all passed the test and it was a nice gathering.

Below are some pictures, Once I have my card I'll post a picture!!

M(red) A(black) and 2 of C's co-workers watching the video!

S(Blue) K(Purple) and Me :)


The Entire Class!!

C had said something so we were looking at her, well those of us who were paying attention!!

It was a fun time, I'm glad we were all able to get it certified!! All together we has, S(co-worker) K(S's Wife) M(my little Sister) A(M's co-worker) and 2 of C's co-workers.

<3 The Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment