Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finish The entire Star Trek Series on Netflix #99

Man, this is taking forever!!!!!

One of my goals is a very geeky one and I'm good with it! To finish the all of the series of Star Trek that is on Netflix.

I have started with the original series. So far I am on episode 19. I usually only watch right before bed, and at lunch at work. It is going to take forever if I keep at this pace. I added it up, about a year and a half for the entire series.

The Hubs heard me watching an episode he said, "Nothing like a 70's soap". It's so true! I love that it's so old, sometimes though it makes it very hard to watch. The fight scenes crack me up!!


It just makes is super hard to watch at times. I was talking with the guys I work with and they have decided I have to watch the rest of the series in order of release. So I will either be looking that up online or making an excel sheet.

Wish me Luck!!!

<3 The Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment