Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Star Trek on Netflix #99 - Update

w00t, it's done! Doneish (yep my words sometimes end in ish...)

I have finished TOS on Netflix. TOS - The Original Series. Most of the time it was good, for a TV Show that was in the late 60s. In fact most of the time I was amazed at the special effects they had "back in the day" LOL. I say back in the day but it really wasn't that long ago!

The Day Zero goal is to watch each series of Star Trek on Netflix from start to stop. So I have finished TOS, and need a break. At times I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a pen due to the crazy WTF episodes. There were quite a few times that I had to watch a single episode in multiple sittings.

Of course I had some times when it was just funny, the acting sometimes was at best "interesting" My favorite(being sarcastic) is the lighting for women in all of the shows!

These are the best examples I could find, but just watch one episode and you'll see what I am talking about!!




Just cracks me up!

Of course we know how William Shatner acts, and it was very apparent here! But this is what he was BORN to do! LOL

With all of that being said! I am going from air dates to watch all of the episodes in order so I do not miss anything as if I was watching them all as they came on TV.

This is the best site I could find with each episode and movie in order: Star Trek List

Right now I am watching the First Star Trek Movie, I will review it after I am done. All together I would give TOS a solid A. It was fun to watch and I can see the appeal of the millions of Trekkie's!!


Still with the new tradition, here is an awesome video!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment