Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge

Here we go Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge. This should be a great time! Time for learning for all of us :)


Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


15 interesting facts about myself. 

1. I have visited Europe, and I'm dying to go back!
2. I am a Lefty, w00t 7% of the world.
3. I work in IT even though I have no formal training.
4. I loved wedding planning so much that I have started my own Wedding Coordination business.
5. I am married, to my best friend and high school love. :)
6. I am a gamer, yep geek. I'm good with it!
7. I am messy, very messy. You know what they say...creative people are always messy!
8. I am always on Pinterest. Love that website!!!
9. My ALL TIME favorite TV show is Firefly.
10. I don't have any Tattoo's but if I reach my weight goal I am going to be getting one.
11. I love, love, love Damn You Auto Correct. I usually have to walk away from my computer due to hyperventilating from laughing too much.
12. We just bought a house, 1 street away from my Mother-In-Law
13. I have 2 Labs, Gus(mine) Toby(The Hubs)
14. I use Firefox, and use the tabs all the time...I love the private browsing option. (Sorry Geeked out on you for a bit!!)
15. I have 2, C & M sisters, a Sister-In-Law S, and 2 non-related sisters A & DD George. They are all great!!!


 Here is a great picture from my wedding day!


 

2 comments: