Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 2 & 3 & 4 of 30 Day Challenge

I picked a not so good weekend to start a 30 day blog! It has been a long weekend, but I am back into the swing of things!! I am going to do the 2 days I have missed plus the challenge from today as well!!

 Day 02 - The meaning behind your Blogger name



Well..that's easy, and not so easy. Technically I have 2 names, the website address and then our blog title! Our Blog title is L33t L0v3, I chose that due to the fact that both The Hubs and I are gamers, and sometimes we like to text each other is somewhat l33t speak. I started this blog as a way to document what goes on in our lives as a newly married couple, that just purchased a house! So far it's been pretty fun!!


The address of our blog, thehendohouse is just what it says. Hendo is a nickname that The Hubs has, so it is only fitting seeing as I am sometimes called "Mrs. Hendo"


So all in all, the meaning is quite literal behind our blogger name. I love both of them, and am glad they were available for me to choose!!

Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends

I can't pick just 1 picture of me and my friends! As most of us do, we have different groups of friends! Family Friends, Best Friends, Work Friends. I'm lucky to have all of those, so is The Hubs. So here are a lot of pictures of most of my friends!!

This is me & my bridal party at our wedding!! From left to right, C, DD George, Myself, and A

This is The Hubs & his groomsman at our wedding!! From left to right, C, The Hubs, Cavy, A.
Us again!! Being our normal craziness!!

This was from my Bachelorette party! It was a great time!!! From left to right, Me, DD George, A, J, C(My Sister), S(The Hubs sister), M(My sister)
These are Family Friends on The Hubs' side. They are a great group of ladies!!!

The Hubs' groomsmen, and best friends! A great group of guys!
See, I couldn't have picked just one! We have all different groups of friends and love them all in different ways! I know that was a lot of wedding photos but they are the most recent pictures I have! :)

Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have

<3 Futurama

 It's true!!! I love sweets, I know when I get older I am going to be diabetic. I'm working on changing this, but I eat out of being bored! I know it, so I have been working on eating my 3 meals a day and just 1 snack in between. It's been okay for a week or so, but I know I have to keep on it!

Alright!! Those were the 3 posts so I am now up to date on the Challenge!! I wanted to say that Saturday Chandra & Craig got married, Congrats to them!! That is why I wasn't able to post. We drove down there and didn't get back into town until about 2:30am. Yesterday was a day of recovery. I also wanted to say Thank you for the comments :)

As always here's a video, I'm not sure what to make of this one, I saw it, my first thought was WTF?! So we'll see if you guys agree!!

Have a great Monday
<3 The Wifey

2 comments: