Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 5 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.

 This was such a hard choice. Made a little easier by the fact I can't find any of my pictures from my trip to Europe. So instead of doing those pictures I decided to do a couple of pictures from the cruises I have been on. I went one time in 2009 with my Father and both sisters. The second cruise was for my honeymoon this past September. 

I will say Cruises are the way to go! Great food, multiple locations we went with Disney on both Cruises, and yes there were kids but not too many, plus there is a 18 & older part of the ship. Bonus!!! :)

Here are some pictures from both cruises. 

This is our ship, for both Cruises. It was a great time, and even though it was a couple years between cruises you wouldn't have noticed!!
 
This is from the cruise I went with my Sisters & Dad(He's taking the picture) we were in Cozumel Mexico. It was super cold that day, but we all got into the water anyway!
 
This is St. Maarten one of the stops on our Honeymoon. It was so peaceful and beautiful!!
 
This is The Hubs and I. On a Boat, with our flippy-floppies!! If you don't know what I"m talking about you have to watch the video from today!!

All in all a great time had. I wish I could find some pictures from Europe! That was a great time as well!!


Here is the video for today. It goes with the Flippy-Floppies!!!

 

<3 The Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment