Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 6 of 30 Day Challenge

Here we are day 6!!!

Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why

My favorite super hero and why?!?! That's a great question. This is a hard one for me. I want to pick a good one, and their are so many great super hero's! I was like oh yeah you have Wonder Woman, Spider man, Bat Man all the great. 
Right now I am leaning to Iron Man. Yes, I know not the typical one...

I think the conversation between Iron Man and Captain America explains it...

The Gist of the convo was...

What would Iron Man be without his suit? He'd be a lot..Genius, Philanthropist...more...Yes a complete a$$ but he does have his moments. 

So I'm going to stick with Iron Man, but keep my own personality, that solves the a$$ problem!! LOL

Here's a pretty good Woman's Iron Man suit, and of course the Man's!!





The video for today is super funny!!! Cracks me up!!


Have a great day!

<3 The Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment