Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Friends, we all have them!!

It's true, and if you don't I'm sorry! I will be your friend :)

We all know we have groups of friends, some of those groups mingle together others don't. We all have work friends, and social friends, we have best friends, and acquaintances. I am lucky to have a lot of great friends, some from work and some from games The Hubs and I play online. Today's post is for the friends I have, and what a great group of crazies I have collected over the years!

I have 2 really close friends, best friends as you would say. They are awesome sauce as I would say! We've known each other for a long time!

DD George and I, have a great time!!
DD George(not her real name) and I have known each other for what seems like forever but more like 14ish years! We met like most crazy people do in Band!! Yes I say Crazy and I mean every letter, and say it with Love! She is one of the funniest people I know and is super caring. Love her to death!! This is a typical picture with DD George and I, we are always on the same brainwave!

A and I have a great time!!
A and I have known each other for a long, long time. We met in 6th grade at school. That was some 18ish years ago! Man I can't believe it's been that long! Crazy, Crazy times! We have had a great run, always able to talk we like to go shopping together. This picture is of course from my wedding, but it was for A's Mom! Almost every picture that A's Mom has of me is with my hands in the air! So she got another!!!

You all have met my great work friends, S & J. They are some funny stuff and I love that we are starting to hang out other than when we are at work!! Here is their picture just for good measure.

J & S working like mad people!!

Now I know I have a lot more friends then this, but a lot of them are online as well. I know that I can't show you a picture of them because, a lot of them I've never met in person. Just because you haven't seen a friend doesn't mean they aren't you friends! I know a lot of people online and people that I play games with that I haven't seen ever. I've talked to them over VOIP in game they are still my friends none-the-less! Other online friends are the Ladies from The Knot, those ladies are awesome, we all have different opinions but work out everything together. Without those ladies I'm sure by now I would have lost my mind!!

Another group friends kind of blends together. It's The Hubs, Wireman(our good friend) and C The Hub's best friend! We all play MMO's together. C I have actually known longer than The Hubs has, I've known him from Middle School. I think it's great they are best friends because C is a great guy!! Wireman is a super funny guy that The Hubs met at work! He plays MMO's with us and is super funny. C and Wireman get into it all the time making jokes about each other. It is always a great laugh.

We all went to Sushi on Monday night to celebrate Wireman's birthday! It was an awesome time as usual! I wish I had a picture of the 5 of us so you could see!

To sum it up, Friends are great. They balance out life, the good times and the bad. They know your darkest secrets, and they don't hold them over you!

Thank you all for being my friends!!

<3 The Wifey

The Hubs, My Very Best Friend :)

1 comment: