Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Movies!!! #78

Here we are another week into the New year, and another week into the Day Zero project!!

I am on week 2 of my 52 week goal of a new movie each week from the 2 top 100 Lists. This week I am going to watch from the Non-Modern list. However The movie I have picked seems to me is more modern than the others on the list. However I am waiting for our Netflix to come so I needed to pick one that is on Instant watch!

Tonight I will be watching Die Hard! I know I have seen it before, but it was so long ago I only remember who is in it and not really what it is about!

When I got home I started the movie, of course on the computer and The Hubs was play SWTOR, he asked what I was going to watch this week I told him, he looked at me and said, "Die Hard, Really?! Have you seen any of the Die Hard movies?" I told him yes, and he said well there you go, you don't need to watch it! Needless to say, he wasn't going to watch it with me! He put his headphones on and started watching Bones(My All Time Favorite Show).

I finished the movie, and I have to say not what I was expecting. I think I've seen maybe the 2nd or 3rd Die Hard and thought it was the first. This movie was definitely a product of the 80's. Please don't get me wrong, the 80's had great times, but this movie was not one of them.

Bruce Willis - John McClane

It wasn't bad per-say just wasn't that good. I love Bruce Willis, he plays some great characters. This was a typical Cop, and he did a good job. Made me like him, even though he had obvious flaws.

 By far my favorite person in the whole movie was the Limo Driver. Just because he was funny, he added that little comic relief that was needed. But he was only on screen for a total of 15 minutes. But did a great job!

De'voreaus White - Argyle

There were bad guys too, and they were good actors, All speaking in Dutch maybe?! Not 100% sure they didn't talk enough for me to know for sure.

To be honest with you I am having a hard time with this one. As I told The Hubs after the movie was done at 10:45 I was ready for bed. I usually don't head to bed until 12:45am. That tells me a lot about how I didn't like the movie. I know this also because I was on Pintrest the entire time as well.

With all of that being said I'd give the movie a 2.5 out of 5 starts. Here are some more pictures. But not a very good review this time! Sorry :)

The LAPD cop that believe John in the Movie.
This was the lead bad guy. He did an excellent job.

<3 The Wifey

2 comments:

  1. By lead bad guy you mean sexy beast Alan Rickman!!!! He's the reason this is my favorite of the Die Hard movies =) That and the whole being trapped in a building thing, because after the first movie the location keeps getting bigger and bigger and less and less believable that John manages to do what he does. Esp in Live Free or Die Hard even though I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I look back and the movie isn't bad at all. I think it's just hard to watch movies from the 80's. I agree Alan is one good looking man. My favorite part of the movie was when he pretended to be the guy trying to escape from the room. Now that was some good acting!!

    ReplyDelete